Date of Last Update: January 2022
1. Definitions and Interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to amarti via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws;
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/ec (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and Data Protection Act 2018 (UK).
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU);
We or us, amarti Ltd,
The website that you are currently using, https://www.amarti.io.
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our clients, prospective clients and the users of the Website. This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which your personal data, as a client, prospective client or visitor of our Website, will be processed by us as a controller. Our Services and the Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children under the age of 13.
The responsible data controller in the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is: Amarti Ltd., 61 Westway, Caterham, England, CR3 5TQ. Company registration number: 12543976. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.amarti.io.
In accordance with UK and European Economic Area (“EEA”) data protection laws, we are the controller of the personal data that you provide to us or that we collect from you. We areresponsible for safeguarding your personal data which will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
You can contact the data protection officer via email at: email@example.com
3. Data Collection
We collect Data in the following ways:
• Data is given to us by you (completing a form); and
• Data is collected automatically (from Data providers and cookies)
3.1: Data that is given to us by you
This type of Data is considered personal Data. This refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. amarti will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
• When you contact us through the Website by filling out an enquiry form, post, email, or
through any other means, and
• any other information you chose to share with us.
Where we mention “legitimate interests”, this is the lawful basis we rely on when we feel that it is necessary to use your personal data for a reason which is in our and/or your interests and which does not unfairly affect your rights over your personal data.
3.1.1 What personal data do we process?
Examples of data we may collect:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
3.1.2 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3.2 Data collected automatically (from Data providers and cookies)
What personal data do we process?
• Technical Data: we may automatically collect data regarding general technical use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites through the Website using our cookies. For more information about cookies, please see section 8, below.
• Usage Data: we may generate information about how you navigate and engage with our Website and download materials and online activity data such as clickstream data, page interaction information, your preferences (including country and language) and methods used to browse away from our content or Website.
• Location: we can identify the country that you are located in based on your IP address.
3.2.1 Why do we process this personal data?
• To use data analytics to improve our Services, Website, marketing, user and customer relationships and experiences
• To identify any problems, defects or issues with the Website
• To optimise the performance of the Website
• To improve future versions of the Website
• To monitor operations, user activity and networks for fraud prevention and crime detection
4. Storing your personal data
We will not transfer or store your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) (or the UK to the extent the UK is no longer part of the EU), except to selected third parties that we have instructed to help us provide the services to you.
If we do transfer or store your personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure we have put adequate measures in place in order to protect your personal data to an equivalent data protection standard as in the UK and the EEA.
We will only share your personal data with countries and organisations that:
The European Commission has deemed as having equivalent data protection laws as in the EEA
We have entered into a contract with and which include certain requirements to make sure your personal data is protected to equivalent standards as in the EEA and the UK – please click here for a link to the standard contractual/data protection clauses.
If there are any other circumstances that would require us to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA (or the UK to the extent the UK is no longer part of the EU), we will seek your consent to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA.
You can ask us for more information about where we may transfer or store your personal data and how we will take steps to ensure your personal data is protected by using the contact details in section 2 of this Notice.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.